This notice is addressed to anyone visiting and interacting with this CRLV S.r.l. Internet site (CRLV S.r.l. or ‘Crillavi’). It only applies to this website and not to any other websites visited by the user via links on this website; this does not affect the information provided, for the sake of completeness, in relation to the web Shop where Crillavi products can be purchased online. Crillavi shall to no extent be held liable for the unlawful processing of your data by third parties. Therefore, in order to exercise the rights referred to in the paragraph headed ‘Rights of the Data Subject’, please refer to the specific notices that those third parties are required to provide you with as independent Data Controllers. We would like to point out that this site provides direct access to Crillavi’s e-commerce site, referred to as the Shop, where you can make online purchases; the Shop is operated by CRLV S.r.l.. It follows that if you access the Shop from this site, from time to time and in relation to the various purposes of the processing of the data that you may be asked for there (for example in order to register with the Shop or to make online purchases, etc.), you will be provided with a specific notice, which is also provided on behalf of Crillavi as joint Data Controller or, as the case may be, independent Data Controller in relation to the data that is collected there. The notice is also based on Recommendation No. 2/2001 adopted by the personal data protection authorities in the European Union, in the form of the Working Party established by Article 29 of Directive No. 95/46/EC, on 17 May 2001 in order to identify certain minimum requirements for collecting personal data online and, more specifically, the manner, timescale and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when they link up to web pages, regardless of the purpose of that link. As the various pages of the site designed for the particular services on request are visited, specific notices in summary form will appear. Crillavi will process your personal data in compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 as subsequently amended (the ‘Privacy Code’).
During the course of their normal operation, the it systems and software procedures that are used to run this web site acquire certain personal data; the transmission of this data is an inherent feature of the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected in order to be linked to identified individuals. However, its very nature dictates that, via processing and matching with data held by third parties, it might enable users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect with the site, the Uniform Resource Identifier addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code that indicates the response status provided by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters that relate to the operating system and the user’s it environment. This data is only used in order to gather statistical information in an anonymous form about the use of the site and to check that it is operating correctly, and is deleted immediately once it has been processed. The data could potentially be used in order to establish liability where computer crimes are committed to the prejudice of the site; save in those circumstances, web contact data is currently held for no longer than fifteen days.
METHODS OF PROCESSING
The processing will be carried out in paper form and using web and it tools; this processing will be carried out in accordance with the principles of propriety, legality and transparency and with principle that your rights and your privacy must be protected. The way that the data will be processed will mean that the risk of the data being destroyed, lost, accessed without authority or subject to processing without consent or other than for the purposes that it was collected for is kept to a minimum.
DURATION OF THE PROCESSING
Save where storage for a longer period is required in order to comply with the applicable regulations, including accounting regulations, Crillavi will store your data by for the amount of time strictly necessary in order to ensure that the services purchases are properly provided. The data processed by Crillavi. for customer profiling and/or marketing purposes (on condition, of course, that your express consent has been obtained), will be stored for a maximum period of seven years. When that period expires, we can ask you to renew your consent to the processing of your data or make the data anonymous and store it solely for statistical or historical purposes. You may revoke your consent to your data being processed at any time; all commercial correspondence will include a section that you can use in order to revoke the consent that you have provided. Data sent to service providers will be processed by them for the amount of time strictly necessary in order to enable them to provide the services required.
The data controller in relation to any data provided when signing up for this site’s newsletter and/or completing coupons, registered office at Crillavi Via ilano 14, Busto Arsizio (VA), Italy. You can also contact the data controller by e-mail at email@example.com Tod’s S.p.A. is also: – joint data controller of the data provided by you when registering with the Shop in order to access the relevant services; – Data processor in relation to your personal data. You can exercise the rights set out below under ‘Rights of the Data Subject’ against the pata Processor, who is the manager pro-tem of the Customer Care Office; you can write to him/her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GENERAL NOTICE FOR SUPPLIERS
We would like to inform you that your data will be processed by CRLV S.r.l. in compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 as subsequently amended; this processing will therefore be carried out in accordance with the principles of propriety, legality and transparency and the principle that your privacy and your rights must be protected. Pursuant to Article 13 of the above Legislative Decree, we therefore provide you with the following information:
- The data provided by you will be processed for the following purposes:
(a) compliance with obligations pursuant to contracts between you and the Company;
(b) compliance with administrative and accounting requirements (handling/processing of orders, correspondence and invoicing, etc.). connected with the contracts referred to above;
(c) compliance with requirements imposed by the law, regulations and in general by the applicable legislation, including EU legislation, from time to time in force.
- The processing will be carried out on paper and using web and it tools.
- Provision of the data is compulsory for the purposes set out above.
A refusal to provide the data requested or the provision of inaccurate data may result in the Crillavi being unable to carry out the work that it is required to do, or to do so in part only, and/or prevent the relationship with the Crillavi from continuing.
- The data will not be disseminated. It will be accessible to employees of the Crillavi authorised to carry out the processing for the purposes set out at points (a), (b) and (c) above; it may be communicated to third parties, including our commercial partners and authorised service providers, solely for administrative and accounting purposes related to the aforementioned contracts with the Crillavi and in order to better perform the obligations arising out of the same.
It may also be communicated/made accessible to third parties instructed to carry out maintenance/development work on our it system for the amount of time strictly necessary in order to provide that service.
- Save where storage for a longer period is required in order to comply with the applicable regulations, including accounting regulations, your data will be stored by the Company for the amount of time strictly necessary in order to ensure that the aforementioned obligations are properly complied with.
- The data controller is CRLV S.r.l., registered office at Via Milano 14, Busto Arsizio (VA), Italy.
- You can exercise the rights set out below against the data processor, who is the manager pro-tem of the company’s administration and finance office. You can write to him/her at: email@example.com.
- In compliance with Article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/03, which is set out in full under ‘Rights of the Data Subject’ below, you are entitled to be informed at any time of the data in the company’s possession and how that data is being used.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
You are entitled to be informed at any time of the data in the Company’s possession and how that data is being used. You may exercise your rights against the Data Controller pursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 at any time.
For ease of reference, the full wording of Article 7 is set out below:
“Article 7. Right of access to personal data and other rights
- A data subject is entitled to receive confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data that concerns him, including where that data has not yet been recorded, and to have that data communicated in an intelligible form.
- A data subject is entitled to be informed of:
- a) the source of the personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of processing;
- c) the logic applied in the event that processing is carried out electronically;
- d) details identifying the Data Controller, the Data Processors and the representative appointed pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) the parties or categories of parties that the personal data can be communicated to or who may acquire knowledge of the said data as the appointed representative in Italy, as data processors or as persons authorised to carry out the processing.
- The data subject is entitled:
- a) to have the data updated, rectified or, where he/she so wishes, supplemented;
- b) where data is processed in breach of the law, including data which, in light of the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed, does not necessarily need to be stored, to have that data deleted, made anonymous or blocked;
- c) to a statement confirming that the steps referred to at (a) and (b), and the content of those steps, have been brought to the attention of parties to whom the data has been communicated or disseminated, save where this proves to be impossible or would require the use of resources that is manifestly disproportionate to the right being protected.
- A data subject is entitled to object, in whole or in part:
- a) on lawful grounds, to the processing of personal data that concerns him, including where the processing is relevant to the purposes for which it was collected;
- b) to the processing of personal data that concerns him/her in order to send advertising material or for the purposes of direct sales or to carry out market research or for the purposes of commercial communications.”